Saturday, October 1, 2011

Long time no see but I am back

Really must start to keep my blog up to date. I have been so busy but things are a little better now. So I have decided to enter the Crafty Cardmakers and Spotlight design team call The theme was new beginning I was really stuck as I don’t have baby or wedding stamps. So went with turning into a teenager. I also had to pick three favourite projects.



And now for my three favourite projects the first card is a Halloween house I made last year for a card swap over at crafttelly.



 and these are my two other cards


8 comments:

Princess4Wiz said...

Wonderful cards, Joanne! Good luck with the DT call. Beth. xxx

Unknown said...

Wow the haunted house card is amazing! All of your cards are so detailed. Good luck with the DT call!
Hayley x

Lin said...

Gorgeous stuff Joanne, good luck with the call.

Lin xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Joanne,
Love your all your wonderful cards.
Lots of luck with the DT call xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne, Beautiful cards hun, good luck with the DT cal xx

Marjorie's Owl said...

Good luck to you too Joanne, your cards are gorgeous. Susan x

Ephemera said...

Lovely array of cards, good luck with the DT call. x

Lil Ol Me said...

I love your cards. Just found your blog whilst surfing the net to get hold of Happy Hauntings Cartridge. You have one for sale but I reckon you have probably sold it by now. If you haven't could I buy it please? Please email me at ato2dp@me.com